Face deformation example

Hi. I want to make a beauty app. I want to implement functions such as shrinking the chin or enlarging the eyes. I found and followed the article called Face deformation example at the deepar help center(site: Face deformation example | DeepAR Help Center). When I downloaded and rendered the example on the site, it worked well. But when I changed the “name file” in example to “.fbx that I made in Blender”, it have an error.

I would like to know what caused the error. And like the .fbx file that I made in Blender, I want to make sure the face is deformed. I’m curious how can I solve the problem, please let me know how to solve it.

p.s.
Here’s how to create a .fbx file. I downloaded an example from Face deformation example at the deepar help center(site: Face deformation example | DeepAR Help Center). The original_face file in the example was imported into blender and modified. I exported this modified .fbx and imported the modified .fbx file into Deepar Studio and proceeded. But an error occurred. Please note.

Hi, when working with the modified original face in the new studio you will need to disable the calculate tangent space object in the import properties of the .fbx

Screen Shot 2023-01-08 at 18.16.34

If this doesn’t help, let us know what error exactly you get.

Hi,
I am trying to access the face deformation example to modifiy the base face model to my specifications. But the tutorial page does at https://help.deepar.ai/en/articles/3802900-face-deformation-example does not exist anymore.
Kindly let me know if there are any other resources to access a tutorial for same purpose.

We have an example on our youtube page and we’re planing on making updated tutorials on the topic soon