When deepar studio uses the function of shoe try-on, it uses the mobile phone to debug and finds that it cannot switch to the rear camera of the mobile phone.

When deepar studio uses the function of shoe try-on, it uses the mobile phone to debug and finds that it cannot switch to the rear camera of the mobile phone.

Hi, are you using the test on device option? There should be a button to switch the camera

There seems to be a bug with our web tester app when switching the camera. The appropriate developer has been informed about this and they will take a look.

Hi, I still have this issue. I can’t switchto the rear camera on my phone. I need to make some tests :c

Hi. Are you sure you have updated everything (Studio and your Phone OS)

Yes, they are uodated. I try with the Deep AR Tester but the switch button doesnt appear. I try using the url and the button is there but it doesn’t work.
Do I need to set up something before?I used the shoe try on project.

This doesn’t seem to be reproducible on our end. Could you check your iOS version and maybe try opening the url in chrome

Is it exclusive for iOS?

As far as I’m aware this issue has only been reported on specific versions of iOS

It’s not possible to test it in the DeepAR Effect Tester app since the mobile SDK does not support foot tracking.

From my testing, the camera switching in the browser works normally on Android.

Still I’m having this issue cannot switch to the rear camera of the mobile phone.