Teeth Whitening effects need help guys!

I need help with teeth whitening effect. I used the face mask and texture it with white color. With an alpha only in the mouth area. As you can see in the video it is working fine. Now, the next thing I have to do is use the lips to occlude the excess white texture coming from the face mask. Unfortunately, as you can see in the video its not working as soon as I created the lips mesh. help please!

here is the video link: https://youtu.be/xffD0x7esNw?si=sqdrj6GRmnMKM-PN

You can check out the Makeup and Beauty template in the Studio to see how the lips are set up. You need to set up a lips node but disable the Color and Alpha write to create an occluder.

Let me know if you come across some issues.

Hii ibermundo86yt,
Could you tell me how you have created the teeth whitening effects. I have to use this feature but I cannot figure out how to build this.
It will be great help, if you could guide me with the same.
Looking forward for your response.

Creating a teeth whitening effect is a bit complex, but we have a ready made one on our store.

Good Morning Jelena,

Hope you are doing well.

Before purchasing Teeth whitening asset can we first try this ?

Regards,
Anushka

I bought the teeth whitening and its good

1 Like

So, we cannot try this before purchasing.

You can now :slight_smile:

Hi Jelena,

I hope this mail finds you well. Thank you for the teeth whitening demo experience. It really works good and we have purchased it already.

Given that our campaign spans an entire year with approximately 30,000 members per month, I’m curious if there’s a chance for a discount beyond what’s listed on your website. As newcomers, any extra savings would be highly valued.

Thank you once again for your product and service. I look forward to your response.

Regards,
Anushka

Sorry, but we can’t offer discounts on the subscription plans.