Second time Camera is not opening in deepar screen. When i'm closing the app again reopen application. deepar screen not working

Second time Camera is not opening in deepar screen. When i’m closing the app again reopen application. deepar screen not working.

Hi @Nirali_patel!

Can you provide some basic information about the platform and version of the SDK you are using? What are the steps to reproduce the issue?
Also, can you reproduce this issue on one of our quickstart examples? That way we can find the source of the problem more easily.

Thank you!

Hello, we have the same issue. How can we solve it ? Camera preview not working in second time present the Screen · Issue #29 · DeepARSDK/quickstart-ios-swift · GitHub @igor

Hey @igor , I am facing the same issue into the ios sdk, when I come back from another screen to the deepAR screen at that time the camera is not working !!!

This can happen in the case of multiple initialization of the SDK. Make sure to shut down the SDK or change it so that it’s being initialized only once. Let me know if the problem persists.

in your dispose() or deinit() function you can call ‘.destory()’ on the DeepARController to release the camera. Then you should be able to open it again.

1 Like