Sorry if you’re experiencing unexpected behavior with DeepAR. Please follow the guidelines for reporting bugs.
If you’re not 100% sure it is a bug, please post first in the ‘Help & Questions’ category to get confirmation.
If you’re sure this is a bug, please message us via the chatbot and we’ll try and solve it as soon as we can!
To report a bug, you will need to provide us with the necessary information and steps to reproduce this issue:
- Can you reproduce your issue on our quickstart example on GitHub? Those examples are tried and tested, and if you can reproduce the issue on them that will be the fastest way to fix the issue.
- What is your DeepAR SKD version and what platform are you using (iOS/Android/Web)?
- Can you provide us with the code snippets or a source code?
- Write the steps and what you are expecting to happen.
- Write the steps and what is actually happening, and include screenshots where applicable.