About the Jobs/ Freelance category

If you need to hire 3D and AR artists, developers, app builders or help with any integrations, or if you’re looking for a job doing any of these things, you can post here.

I am a flutter developer and I am looking for a new job.

Hello people!

I saw several people looking for jobs outside their country in IT and I wanted to share my experience with you as a freelance web developer.

Being from Argentina, I had to look for work abroad to be able to stay more or less afloat without having to work full-time at a company and manage my schedule.

I started looking on LinkedIn, I put together my portfolio well, and from there I was grabbing jobs. You can also look for partial contract companies that are looking for people with projects and put them in contact with professionals. Up to now, I only worked with the flock, but it means trying and searching every day.

In short, getting freelance jobs helps you decorate your CV for bigger things, but it takes a lot of dedication.

I hope it helps you and if you have any questions feel free to comment

Hello Noelia,

I’m interested in create a webar experience’s with DeepAR, are you experienced in this platform?

Rick